**Due to the quality of the original map, this item will be available in limited sizing.**
This historic Boston, Massachusetts map from 1842 is meticulously recreated in this Laser-etched Home Decor wall hanging. The boards are cut, sanded, painted, then through a computer program and laser engraver, etched into the surface of the board with exquisite precision.
- 100% American Grown Pine Wood
- Images are painstakingly nuanced and vectored by a team of talented graphic artists to capture the smallest granular detail
- Each sign bears a unique grain pattern exclusive to that item. No two signs are ever the same!
- Hanging hardware already attached.
- Each sign emits a wonderful pine aroma
- This item is NOT suitable for outdoors
Please Note* - Each sign is handmade and therefore susceptible to minor imperfections. Knots in the wood and unique grain patterns are part of what makes each sign unique! We cannot accept returns, but we will consider exchanges on a case by case basis.